P3Dv3 FTX Global installation error

For countless times in the past few days I've been trying to get FTX Global v1.30 (downloaded from Flightsimstore) to run in P3Dv3, I select v2 for the install as there is no option for v3 in the installer, I get this message "Displayed below" and I'm beginning to get quite frustrated.

All attempts have been run as admin and it does not allow me to go beyond the select which version you wish to install.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and look forward to the replies given forward.

Regards,

Daniel

post-35248-0-51265800-1444089172_thumb.p

What I read in topic that due to surgery of staff member of FSS new installers cannot be released now , does this mean that only 1 person has knowledge/privilege to put it online ?

and are the new installers for FTX Global and vector already finished now , but only need be set online on FSS servers ?

rgds,

What I read in topic that due to surgery of staff member of FSS new installers cannot be released now , does this mean that only 1 person has knowledge/privilege to put it online ?

and are the new installers for FTX Global and vector already finished now , but only need be set online on FSS servers ?

rgds,

... not being funny but it sounds ridiculous, especially considering that P3 was in testing for some time!

hello Aeroflux

when I read this in earlier topic

We will be rolling out these new Multi-Installers for our core non-airport products over the coming month (there will be a delay for some weeks due to a staff member at FSS having to undergo surgery)

People do get sick and have to undergo operations, BUT it is very hard to get a Dr to come to one's workplace to do an operation, so give the tech guys a bit of slack and allow them to be human please.

Archived