KEKA Murray Field my first look.

Another place I have never heard of but a search on Google Earth and Eureka :lol:  :lol:  :lol: , I have found it.

Great location and I can remember flying over Arcata Bay on a coastal flight last year.

Excellent shots Iain and another one to look forwards to with a new area to explore.

Wow, looks great. I love how you guys produced airports of all sizes. This looks to be a great FBO for some scenic coastal NorCal flights. :)

Why does that hangar say 5 ft elevation though? Published is 7 feet.

Hey TBurd01!

Here's a snip of the photography from Murray Field. Just so you know that I'm texturing to match what's there in reality.

Admittedly, your post made me panic a bit, thinking I'd made a mistake! :D

- Russ

post-17045-0-95584000-1441530591_thumb.p

I've been hoping Orbx would do Murray field for five years.  I couldn't believe it when I saw this post.  Excellent news!  Murray is just two miles from my house so I see aircraft fly over my house all the time.  It's weird seeing an airport that your so familiar with show up on the preview screenshots.  Looks great!

Hey TBurd01!

Here's a snip of the photography from Murray Field. Just so you know that I'm texturing to match what's there in reality.

Admittedly, your post made me panic a bit, thinking I'd made a mistake! :D

- Russ

Wow, that is pretty weird indeed.

Is this going to be part of another three-pack, like TD did last time, or a stand-alone offering?  I really liked that 3-pack bundle packaged.

Hey Ripcord!

Thank you, we enjoyed creating the three-pack also!

Although this isn't a three-pack, we plan to give you a nice surprise in this package, so stay tuned. :)

- Russ

Wow, looks great. I love how you guys produced airports of all sizes. This looks to be a great FBO for some scenic coastal NorCal flights. :)

Why does that hangar say 5 ft elevation though? Published is 7 feet.

It's global warming at work!

Greg

Hey Ripcord!

Thank you, we enjoyed creating the three-pack also!

Although this isn't a three-pack, we plan to give you a nice surprise in this package, so stay tuned. :)

- Russ

That surprise isn't the Kneeland airport O19 by any chance? It looks kinda Gasner-like on GE.

Archived